Avoiding politics is a popular conversational tactic today—so much so that some people may not...
Based on data from the August 2019 survey of 171 compliance specialists...
Part II of Intelligize’s revenue recognition (Topic 606) research series checks back...
More than half of all shareholder proxy proposal exclusions allowed by the...
Given that 2020 was such a tumultuous year, even the most dedicated...
Preparation is key to a successful proxy and annual report season, and...
The global pandemic and the social climate have exposed how crucial the...
Black Lives Matter. Raging wildfires. A deadly pandemic. A bitter election. The...
Nearly two years after the implementation of a radical change to the...
This proxy season, an unprecedented number of public companies adopted a virtual...
New Intelligize® ESG-Focused Playbook Offers Guide to Proxy-Season Shareholder Proposals on Diversity, Human Capital, Political Spending
NEW YORK – December 10, 2020 – In a tumultuous year in...
New Intelligize® Company Insights Application Brings Together Comprehensive Corporate Snapshots to Power Investor Relations and Market Research
NEW YORK – November 2, 2020 – Intelligize, the industry-leading provider of...
New Intelligize Report Highlights Challenges for Companies in Adapting to New Lease Accounting Rules
NEW YORK (October 1, 2020) – Nearly two years after the implementation...
Filings & Data Points
Zoom cites the end of the pandemic as a risk factor.
Top ten 10-K risk factors for review. For this report, we analyzed...
See the trends in Form 8-K disclosure for negative events
Intelligize Current Report: human capital disclosure
Intelligize, the #1 market leader in compliance research, delivers insights and analysis on all of the latest news affecting your disclosure. In this episode of Current Report, we dive into the disclosure of human capital measures or objectives that address the attraction, development and retention of personnel.
Intelligize Current Report: risk factor summaries
Intelligize, the #1 market leader in compliance research, delivers insights and analysis on all of the latest news affecting your disclosure. In this episode of Current Report, we dive into recent Reg. S-K amendments that require a risk factor summary.
Intelligize Current Report: coronavirus credit rating downgrade
Intelligize, the #1 market leader in compliance research, delivers insights and analysis on all of the latest news affecting your disclosure. In this episode of Current Report, we dive into thorny issues involved in a coronavirus-related credit rating downgrade.
In this episode, our host Marc Butler interviews the SEC Professionals Group’s Executive Advisor, Steve Soter. This conversation covers:
- How the role of financial accounting goes beyond just the results, but serves as the beating heart of an organization.
- Steve’s experience writing one of the very first technical accounting memos on how to account for blockchain.
- How he deals with the constant wave of new subject matter in his current role.
Steve Soter, Executive Advisor, SEC Professionals Group
In this episode, our host Marc Butler interviews IR Magazine Editor Ben Ashwell. This conversation covers:
- How Ben got his start in the financial sector and how launching his career during the Great Recession shaped his current approach to change.
- How the investor relations and governance industries is facilitating network, continued education and participation among professionals.
- The value of transparency and communication in the relationship between investors and organizations.
Ben Ashwell, Editor, IR Magazine
In this episode, our host Marc Butler interviews Matt Waters, Director of Lease Accounting at CoStar Group. This conversation covers:
- The value of mentorship and coaching for professionals entering the lease accounting space.
- The role of re-measurement in lease accounting and how companies are rising to the challenge.
- Matt’s go-to resources for learning and how they’ve evolved over time.
Matt Waters, Director of Lease Accounting, CoStar Group
If you don’t like the New York Stock Exchange’s policy toward China’s state-run telecoms, just wait. It could change at any moment. The NYSE ...
Avoiding politics is a popular conversational tactic today—so much so that some people may not even know how their family and friends feel about the...
If you had asked us what to expect from the year 2020 last January, suffice it to say that we would have been wrong. So we’re staying out of the pre...