Plucking executives from the federal government is a go-to move for co...
Insights & Analysis
Special reports, whitepapers, data and insights on timely SEC topics, powered by the Intelligize platform.
Last year, the consultants at McKinsey & Company set out to study ...
The Covid-19 pandemic was supposed to revolutionize the modern workpla...
Whitepapers & Special Reports
Black Lives Matter. Raging wildfires. A deadly pandemic. A bitter election. The...
Nearly two years after the implementation of a radical change to the...
This proxy season, an unprecedented number of public companies adopted a virtual...
Filings & Data Points
Zoom cites the end of the pandemic as a risk factor.
Top ten 10-K risk factors for review. For this report, we analyzed...
See the trends in Form 8-K disclosure for negative events
New Intelligize® ESG-Focused Playbook Offers Guide to Proxy-Season Shareholder Proposals on Diversity, Human Capital, Political Spending
NEW YORK – December 10, 2020 – In a tumultuous year in...
New Intelligize® Company Insights Application Brings Together Comprehensive Corporate Snapshots to Power Investor Relations and Market Research
NEW YORK – November 2, 2020 – Intelligize, the industry-leading provider of...
New Intelligize Report Highlights Challenges for Companies in Adapting to New Lease Accounting Rules
NEW YORK (October 1, 2020) – Nearly two years after the implementation...
Interbank Offered Rates (IBORs), including the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR), serve...
In 2021, the COVID-19 pandemic continues to raise a number of issues...
Given that 2020 was such a tumultuous year, even the most dedicated...
As the manager of $8.7 trillion in assets, BlackRock has a big voice in the business community. It famously exercises that voice in an annual letter t...
If you’re a baseball card enthusiast who left your collection to gather dust in an attic somewhere, you may want to stop reading now. Earlier this y...
In the S-1 filed ahead of its April IPO, Frontier Airlines cited several risk factors it said could threaten its business model of providing cheap fli...
Intelligize, the #1 market leader in compliance research, delivers insights and analysis on all of the latest news affecting your disclosure. In this episode of Current Report, we dive into the disclosure of human capital measures or objectives that address the attraction, development and retention of personnel.
Intelligize, the #1 market leader in compliance research, delivers insights and analysis on all of the latest news affecting your disclosure. In this episode of Current Report, we dive into recent Reg. S-K amendments that require a risk factor summary.
Intelligize, the #1 market leader in compliance research, delivers insights and analysis on all of the latest news affecting your disclosure. In this episode of Current Report, we dive into thorny issues involved in a coronavirus-related credit rating downgrade.
In this episode, our host Marc Butler interviews the SEC Professionals Group’s Executive Advisor, Steve Soter. This conversation covers:
- How the role of financial accounting goes beyond just the results, but serves as the beating heart of an organization.
- Steve’s experience writing one of the very first technical accounting memos on how to account for blockchain.
- How he deals with the constant wave of new subject matter in his current role.
Steve Soter, Executive Advisor, SEC Professionals Group
In this episode, our host Marc Butler interviews IR Magazine Editor Ben Ashwell. This conversation covers:
- How Ben got his start in the financial sector and how launching his career during the Great Recession shaped his current approach to change.
- How the investor relations and governance industries is facilitating network, continued education and participation among professionals.
- The value of transparency and communication in the relationship between investors and organizations.
Ben Ashwell, Editor, IR Magazine
In this episode, our host Marc Butler interviews Matt Waters, Director of Lease Accounting at CoStar Group. This conversation covers:
- The value of mentorship and coaching for professionals entering the lease accounting space.
- The role of re-measurement in lease accounting and how companies are rising to the challenge.
- Matt’s go-to resources for learning and how they’ve evolved over time.