Learn from senior practitioners as they discuss the implementation of the new revenue recognition standards, lessons learned from early adopters and what’s likely to develop going forward.
Topic 842 potentially introduces substantial changes to the balance sheet of lessees and lessor accounting to align with changes in the lessee model and the new revenue recognition standard. Our panel of experts will explore some of the key developing considerations around the new Lease Accounting standard, plus they’ll discuss how ASU 2016-13 (Topic 326) will change how companies recognize an allowance for credit losses.
After this session, you will:
- Understand what the SEC expects around revenue recognition
- Know how the Lease Accounting Standard will affect disclosures
- Recognize the changing recognition thresholds and allowances for credit losses
Our expert panel includes:
- Panelist William Andreoni, Senior Director, Pine Hill Group
- Panelist Chris Rogers, Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Panelist Cullen Walsh, Partner, Grant Thornton
- Moderator Mark Butler, Director of Thought Leadership, Intelligize
Date: Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 1 p.m. EST