Please join us for a discussion of the upcoming cessation of LIBOR quotations and the market’s transition to the Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR). On Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 1 p.m. EST, we will discuss what market participants should expect to see in 2020, including:
- promulgation of spread adjustment methodologies by ISDA and the ARRC
- publication of SOFR averages
- loans priced at a rate based on SOFR
- regulatory demands
- a possible legislative solution
After this session, attendees will:
- Understand the implications of the transition away from LIBOR and its market impact.
- Understand spread adjustment methodologies and loans priced at rates based on SOFR.
- Understand the increased regulatory demands that may arise as well as possible legislative solutions to the problem.
*CLE is approved or in the process of approval for 60 minutes of CLE credit. The type of credit requested is General/Skills. The type of credit allowed is determined by the state governing MCLE Board. If you are licensed in New York, this content is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys. Although this content is appropriate for all New York attorneys, newly admitted attorneys cannot earn CLE credit for the completion of the course when presented via webinar or webcast.
Please Note: Recordings of CLE webinars do not qualify for CLE credit. This program may be available as a LexisNexis CLE On-Demand program at a later date at www.lexisnexis.com/university.