Deregulation under Trump… or not?May 2018
Though the Trump administration promised to eliminate burdensome compliance standards and sweeping deregulation of Dodd-Frank, little has changed at the SEC under Jay Clayton thus far.
So what could be coming soon? Is deregulation on the horizon? What do you need to consider moving into upcoming filing seasons?
Find out in our free expert webinar on June 6, Deregulation Under Trump… or not?
Our experts will discuss what challenges issuers are actually facing in 2018, including:
- Tariffs and trade wars as risk factors
- ESG as a significant shareholder concern
- Growing cybersecurity challenges
- Revenue recognition, pay ratio disclosure, cryptocurrency and more
Our expert panel included:
- Panelist Scott Kimpel, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Panelist Anna Pinedo, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Moderator Marc Butler, Director of Thought Leadership, Intelligize