In 2021, the COVID-19 pandemic continues to raise a number of issues specific to public companies that file reports with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
During this webinar, our experts will address these issues, specifically among the following:
- SEC COVID-19 guidance
- SEC disclosure topics
- Risk factors and forward-looking information disclosures
- Non-GAAP COVID-19 measures
- Considerations for correcting or updating disclosures
- Earnings releases, earnings calls
- Regulation FD issues
- Insider trading, share repurchase and enforcement issues
- Shareholder meeting logistics
After this session, attendees will be able to:
- Identify several ways in which the COVID-19 pandemic impacts public company disclosure
- Understand guidance that the SEC has provided with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Consider whether adaptation or initiation is needed for any corporate procedures in light of the COVID-19 pandemic
*CLE is approved or in the process of approval for CLE credit. The type of credit allowed will be determined by the state governing MCLE Board. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding state accreditation status.
NOTE: If you are licensed in New York, this content is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced New York attorneys. Although, this content is appropriate for all New York attorneys, newly admitted attorneys cannot earn CLE credit for the completion of the course when presented via webinar or webcast.
Please Note: Recordings of CLE webinars do not qualify for CLE credit.