In 2021, the COVID-19 pandemic continues to raise a number of issues specific to public companies that file reports with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
During this webinar, our experts addressed the following:
- SEC COVID-19 guidance
- SEC disclosure topics
- Risk factors and forward-looking information disclosures
- Non-GAAP COVID-19 measures
- Considerations for correcting or updating disclosures
- Earnings releases, earnings calls
- Regulation FD issues
- Insider trading, share repurchase and enforcement issues
- Shareholder meeting logistics
Please Note: Recordings of CLE webinars do not qualify for CLE credit.