Comment Letter Solution
When it comes to compliance, the Intelligize SEC Comment Letters application provides indispensable insight into the always evolving focus and regulatory stance of the SEC. Is it enough to simply have access to a historical archive of letters? Intelligize pulls together all publicly disclosed SEC comments and responses and links together the entire chain of correspondences. Intelligize delivers a deep pool of content while providing the analysis and trends needed to tackle the SEC review process. Our customers are positioned to spend less time researching and more time gaining insight, mitigate risk, and react faster with more complete information.
- The Intelligize database of Comment Letters contains all electronically released comments from the SEC on company filings, as well as response letters from company filers.
- Each letter is broken into individual comments and responses, and then match each response with the comment it addresses to create a correspondence thread that spans multiple letters.
- Search for comments by SEC examiner, the topic of comment, the responding law firm, and many other filters.
- See a graphical breakdown of the topics commented on by each SEC examiner, and we provide you with tools to do further analysis.
Trending Comment Letter Topics and Comment Frequencies
(Illustration from the Intelligize platform)
- No puzzle bits – Related comment letters are linked allowing you to view correspondence threads to seamlessly see the full interactions between issuers and the commission
- Keep risk at arms length – Ability to tailor responses to individual SEC examiners and identify important developing trends
- Anticipate issues – Graphical breakdown of trending topics being addressed by the SEC
- Shorten the review process – Positions users to quickly and efficiently prepare tailored, on-point responses to comments on SEC filings.