Your Privacy is Important to Us
If you do not agree to the practices described below in this Policy, do not browse our Website or use our Services, as your continued use of our Services indicates that you are agreeing to the collection, use, disclosure, management and storage of your Personal Data and other information as described in this Policy.
Please read this Policy as it includes important information regarding your Personal Data and other information. Capitalized terms not defined in this Policy shall have the meanings given to such terms in the Terms of Service. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information We Collect.
(a) Personal Data. Personal Data and other information is collected from you: when you submit information to us in connection with Credentials us, when you otherwise disclose Personal Data or other information to us or third parties when using the Services, and when we utilize tracking technology in connection with your use of the Services. “Personal Data” means any information that may be used to identify an individual. Personal Data does not include aggregate information. To use certain aspects of the Services you may be asked to provide your: full name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, company information, as well as related information. We keep this information for contact and business purposes.
(b) Location Data. We, our payment processor, and Linked Sites may collect and use location information in relation to a User’s use of the Services (“Location Data”) from your device with respect to you. By using the Services, you expressly consent to the collection of Location Data. Location Data is aggregated with data from devices of other Users to enhance the quality of the Services we provide to you. This Location Data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you. To opt out of the collection of Location Data, contact us via email at email@example.com (however, if you do so, certain aspects of the Services may become unusable).
(c) Use Data. When you send or receive information using our Services, we collect data about that information.
(d) Log Information. When you browse our Website, you do so anonymously, unless you are accessing the Services using Credentials. We may log information about your use and access to the Services such as: your Internet protocol (“IP”) address; the geographic location from which you access our Services; the kind of web browser or device you use to access the Services; the name of your Internet service provider; the date and time you access the Services; your click habits, and the searches that you conducted using the Services. We do not link your IP address to any Personal Data unless you have logged into our Services using Credentials.
(e) Aggregate Data. Certain aspects of our Services are set up to collect and report aggregate information. Aggregate information is data we collect about the use of the Services or about a group or category of products, services or Users, from which individual identities or other Personal Data has been removed. In other words, information about how you use the Services may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Services. Aggregate data helps us understand trends and User’s needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Services. This Policy does not restrict what we can do with aggregate information.
(g) Device Information. We may collect data about the computer or device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier (‘UDI’), phone number, and mobile carrier information. If you choose to use the ‘invite friends’ function of the Services you understand and agree that you are granting us access to your device’s native contact list, that we may store this information and related information, and that we will use this information as set forth in this Policy.
(h) Tracking Technology. We collect information through technology, such as cookies, flash cookies and web beacons, including when you visit our Services or a Linked Site. Please see Section 7 below for further information, including information about how to disable cookies.
(i) From Third Parties. We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Applicable law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
- How We Use It. We use your Personal Data and other information you provide to us to:
(a) enable us to provide the Services to you;
(b) notify Subscriber regarding Services or fees;
(c) increase the usability of the Services;
(d) provide information about promotional offers;
(e) to provide you with targeted advertisements;
(f) investigate objectionable use of the Services;
(g) respond to requests for assistance from our customer support team;
(h) analyze trends and use of our Services; and
(i) carry on our business, as determined by us.
- Who We Share It With.
We will share Personal Data with third parties:
(a) when necessary, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to provide Services to you. This includes for the uses listed in Section 2 above;
(b) when required by law or by court order;
(c) to protect our rights and property, to prevent fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices of Users or third parties, or to prevent harm to others;
(d) if we are acquired by or merged with another company, or if our assets are sold to another company (and in that event, you understand and agree that our Terms of Service and this Policy will be assigned and delegated to the other company); and
(e) to perform tasks for us or in connection with our business and the Services, as determined by us (such as website or database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, email service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf). Unless otherwise stated, these third parties do not have any right to use the Personal Data we provide to them beyond what is necessary for them to assist us, as determined by us.
- Your Choices.
(a) Any information, Personal Data, or Posted Content that you voluntarily disclose for display to a public area of the Website may become available to other Users and/or the public. Once you have transmitted information to a public area of the Website, you acknowledge and agree that it may be re-shared by Users and others and we have no control over any such re-sharing. If you remove information, Personal Data, or other Posted Content, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Services, or if other Users or third parties copied or saved that information.
(b) We will contact you from time to time to provide updates about our Services. Unless you have opted out, this could include contacting you by phone or email. You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by the following means: (i) contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) following the instructions in the communication.
- Security of Your Personal Information. We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the security of Personal Data provided to us. WE TAKE THESE PRECAUTIONS IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AGAINST SECURITY BREACHES. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SUCH INFORMATION MAY NOT BE ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED BY BREACH OF SUCH PROTECTIONS. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ASSUME THE RISKS OF ACCESSING THE SERVICES.
- Your User Account. Users may review and update Personal Data by logging into the Services using their Credentials. Following the termination of your right to use and access the Services, we have no obligation to retain the information we collected about you, and may delete any or all of your information without liability. However, we may retain the information we collected about you for any reason. We disclaim any liability in relation to the deletion or retention (subject to the terms of this Policy) of the information we collected about you or any obligation not to delete the information we collected about you.
- Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to Personal Data we may collect from Children who use our Services. For that reason, we make every effort to comply with the regulations of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (at 15 USC § 6501 – 6506). We never collect or maintain Personal Data through the Services from those we actually know are under 13 years of age and no part of the Services are structured to attract anyone under 13 years of age. We expressly disclaim, and you expressly release us from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries, harm, loss, penalties, damages, arising from and/or in any way related to any misrepresentations regarding the age of any User.
- Linked Sites. The Services and/or third parties may provide links Linked Sites and Third Party Content. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by Linked Sites, nor are we responsible for the information or materials that Third Party Content contains. This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through the Services; thus when you use a link to go from the Services to a Linked Site, this Policy is no longer in effect. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of Linked Sites before proceeding to use them. When you interact with a Linked Site, certain Personal Data may be collected by the Linked Site and made available to us.
- Changes to our Policy; Miscellaneous. We reserve the right to change this Policy, our Terms of Service, and our other Polices at any time. We will notify you about changes to this Policy by displaying the updated Policy on our Website. You agree that your use of the Services after such notification will constitute acceptance by you of such changes to our Policy. This Policy is and any disputes in connection with this Policy are subject to our Terms of Service and our other Policies which are each hereby incorporated herein by reference. In the event of any conflict between the provisions of this Policy and our Terms of Service, our Terms of Service shall control.
- Questions or Comments Regarding this Policy. We value your comments and opinions. If you have questions, comments or a complaint about compliance with this Policy, you may send a written notice to us via contact via email at email@example.com.