Database contains over 15,000 transactions from 2010 to present
New York, New York, September 1, 2015 – Intelligize, the industry standard for SEC compliance and legal research, announced today the release of its Registered Offerings database, which will allow clients to efficiently research and analyze all 33 Act and 34 Act offerings registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) from 2010 to present. This newest module brings powerful and detailed search functionality that is unique to registered debt and equity issues using search options that address Registered Offering specific terms and agreements within the deal.
The Registered Offerings database within the Intelligize platform will allow users to:
- Link from an extracted data point to the exact position in the document that the element is extracted from.
- Search a phrase or text in the paragraph, clause, or sub-clause within any document using defined deal terms.
- Specifically identify the individual names of attorneys who are involved in a transaction including underwriters, counsel, etc.
- Link all of the ancillary documents related to each offering (i.e. 8-K, 8-A, 10-Q, etc.).
- Build league tables by specific attorney involved in transactions
- Data verification throughout the transaction process.
- Extract fee tables from registration to determine legal fees by offering size or industry.
With over fifty different filter types, including security type, agreement, clause, section, index, and filer type, Intelligize users are able to minimize the ‘false positives’ and get to the best and final set of answers for drafting and analyzing. The Intelligize Registered Offerings module allows for searching within the clause, paragraph, sub-clause, or phrase of not only offering documents, but all documents related to a specific deal from comment letters to the prospectuses, underwriting agreement or indentures, to locate sample language for disclosures, while also allowing for limiting by key values such as size or type.
About Intelligize, Inc.
Intelligize is the leading provider of a web-based services platform that enables law firms, accounting firms, corporations and others to more efficiently research, prepare and draft SEC filings, corporate transactions and various agreements within a fast-changing regulatory environment. Through powerful search, filter, compare, analyze and alert capabilities, its suite of applications is designed to help customers cut down on the amount of time and effort it takes to meet reporting requirements and move through the SEC review process.
Intelligize serves Fortune 500 companies, such as Starbucks, IBM, Microsoft, Verizon and Wal-Mart, as well as some of the top global accounting and law firms. For more information, visit www.intelligize.com.
# # #
Intelligize is a trademark of Intelligize, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and product names contained herein may be trademarks of their respective holders.